by Russell A. Sabella, Ph.D.
The Internet gives counselors a vast amount of resources and a powerful medium for connecting with others. Following a counselor-friendly introduction to computers and the World Wide Web, readers are introduced to over 1,200 web sites and given a practical guide to gaining access, navigating, searching for relevant materials, and creating websites. Related issues of interest to both novice and experienced users are discussed.
SchoolCounselor.com 2.0 is a major upgrade of the first version. Here is
* links throughout the book were analyzed and replaced if necessary;
* of course, references were updated and added;
* each chapter was enhanced with updated information and references to tools
* chapter four, What To Do When You Get There, was added as there are now
many more methods for dealing with websites as compared to only a few years
* new and more descriptive graphics have been added throughout the book to
further aid in learning; and
* my photo on the back cover has definitely changed, that's all I'll say
8-1/2 x 11, 240 pages, soft bound